Our space, your event...
Let us be the host
From birthday parties for all ages to private hire and business meetings, make the most of our unique spaces and let our friendly team host the perfect event for you.
Make a group booking or hire out the whole screen
Looking for the ultimate cinema experience? We have 12 state-of-the-art screens all with super comfy seating ranging From 42 seats to 177.
All of our screens are capable of showing both the latest and greatest films, presentations, and home videos and are available for both kids parties, corporate hire and block ticket bookings.
Bowling, darts, karaoke … and great food!
Our spaces provide great places to host your event - we have everything from boutique bowling and interactive darts plus karaoke and even a retro arcade! Whatever your event we can help you plan a great day at The Light.
After your competitive exertions, why not chill out in our diner - home to 3 street food style vendors serving up only the best quality handmade pizzas and mouth-watering burgers.
Our chefs will work with you to create tailor-made, fun and stress-free experiences.
A unique dining experience
Our diner is home to 3 street food style vendors serving up freshly hand-made, top quality pizzas, mouth-watering burgers, and tempting desserts.
Our chefs will work with you to create fun and memorable stress-free experiences.
Try our airy main dining area, cozy hideaway treehouse or hit the Upper Westside for an all American experience - complete with retro jukebox!
Things you need to know:
- a non-refundable, cleared deposit will be required to secure your booking;
- You must give 14 days' notice to secure booking;
- For children's parties (minimum 10 children), an agreed no. of adults will be required to attend;
- Children cannot be left unattended at any time;
- Film times will be finalised 1-2 weeks prior to your booking date, however we will always try to confirm film choices in advance;
- The final balance (plus confirmed guest numbers and food and drink choices) needs to be paid and confirmed at least 10 days in advance of booking, otherwise film choices cannot be guaranteed.